The wiki says ( from http://vavoom-engine.com/wiki/index.php ... evelopment ) :
-PROGS specifies directory where to look for progs. Server progs are loaded from file svprogs.dat, client progs - clprogs.dat. Path must include ending slash.
Example: -progs progs/myprogs/
I've modified some Hexen progs (for 3d models usage) and these are the operations i have followed (on Linux):
- Vavoom game dir is /usr/share/games/vavoom, i've put clprogs.dat,shared.dat and svprogs.dat in /usr/share/games/vavoom/basev/hexen/progs
- Run with the following params (i'v tried several combinations):
- Code: Select all
1) vavoom -hexen -window -opengl -debug -progs basev/hexen/progs/
2) vavoom -hexen -window -opengl -debug -progs hexen/progs/
3) vavoom -hexen -window -opengl -debug -progs progs/
None of them works fine (the custom progs aren't loeaded).
This happens with current SVN version, but also with 1.21.2 on Windows (using similar paths)